Monday 10 February 2014

Valentines Day Poems for Husband & Poems for My Husband

CUTE VALENTINES DAY IDEAS is providing Valentines Day Poems for Husband & Poems for My Husband, Valentines Day Poem for Husband, New Collections of Valentines Day Poems for My Husband, Valentine Day Poems for Husband.

Valentines Day Poems for Husband




If I had ur attention.
4 a lifetime or so.
I could tell u about da man.
I've come 2 know.

He is da bst husband.
Now da bst dad.
I m living da life.
I wish all could have.

Years later.
We stroll hand in hand.
Thanking da Lord.
4 His Perfect Plan.

Happy Valentine's Day !





Wat does Valentines day mean?
Febuary 14th is a day every1 has seen.

But btween 2 loving hearts,
it's more, many movable parts.

My coffee in da early morning,
da smile on my face wen I look at my ring.

A kiss just bcoz I feel da need,
ur passion so filled wid thought & greed.

Da phone call just bcoz u can,
& ur help just 2 show ur my man.

But 2 me it's my partner & my mate,
who dropped in my life a gift or FATE?

My life is urs my heart I give,
until we die & while we LIVE!


How do I bgin 2 tell u how lucky I am,
2 have u in my husband?

I'll start by saying wat an honor it is,
4 me 2 b ur wife.

U're my bst friend in da good times,
& my rock in times of sorrow.

U're da reason 4 sweet yesterdays,
& my promise 4 2morrow.

Happy Valentines Day.
My Sweedaart.


Roses are red, violets are blue
my heart is glad, my love is true

With this poetic clue,
what I'm trying to say
I'm thinking of you
on this Valentine's day.

I've no perfumed hearts
and no roses to spare
But I've these verses
to show you I care.


Love is in the air
In my heart and in my soul
Love is everywhere

~~~

If you did not know
how big is my love for you
It is infinite

~~~

You are my sunshine
my only eternal light
You are my moonshine

~~~

Love you more than life
Eyes shine like a golden star
Romantic and kind

I'm going to try to speak the words
that my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me
and why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do
simply by holding my hand.

With a loving glance or a tender kiss
you make my cares disappear
Warm thoughts of you surround me
and always keep you near.

I need nothing more from you than this-
to know that you'll always be mine
And the promise of your love in my life-
until the end of time.

Poems for My Husband




for my husBand
by youRR own words
you have DDeclared
you wood love to f**k her

So I suggest you do that first
please go quench youRR thirst
In fact I understand it perfectly
for the best love is sisterly

A woman will never make me cry
just make you shudder and sigh
as you pause to go side to side
like the ocean's falling tide
I will never lose my faith
That one day
We will make love
And you will listen to all my heart doth say
For these moments I live
You have made my life like a fairytale
And this one I know will come true
Because baby
I will never ever lose my faith


I trust your heart
My lord my master
I trust your art
Perfume in alabaster

I trust your soul
My master my lord
I trust your goal
Upon our silver cord

For My Husband

Loving you has no end and no beginning
Loving you is everything
It is infinite in time
And limitless in magnitude
Beyond even my own comprehension

Your love brings me home
Enfolds me and warms me
In its eternal embrace
Endless and palpable
Beyond all life's storms

A connection like no other
Twenty years long
But timeless in our hearts
Deep and true
Til' death us do part

- Susan Loughlin -



"To My Husband"

I said a prayer for you today.
I just took a moment to say,
With heartfelt thankfulness,
How much I know IĆ¢€™m blessed
With the love so deep and true
That I receive from you.
It may not always show,
But darling, I always know
That God gave you to me
And I will ever be
A grateful, loving wife
All throughout my life.
I love you with all my heart
And we will never part.
I know this love will last.
And so a day will never pass
In which I cannot say:
I said a prayer for you today.
Author: M Heale

Incoming Searches

Valentines Day Poems Husband
Valentines Day Poems for Husbands
Valentines Day Romantic Poems
Short Valentines Day Poems for Husband
Valentines Day Poems for Husband Funny
Valentines Day Poems to Husband
Funny Valentines Day Poems for Husband
Poetry for My Husband
Poems to your Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment