Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hug Day Sayings, Quotes & Hug Day Messages

Hug Day Sayings, Quotes & Hug Day Messages, Cute Hug Day Sayings, Quotes for couples.
quotes on hug daysms on hug day, hug day ecards, hug day greetings Celebrate hug day 14th feb with your lover, pics of hug day and hug day scraps!


What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Hug Day you from the core of my heart.

I Love you more today than I did yesterday,
But not as much as I will tomorrow.
HAPPY HUG DAY

This hug will make you feel
SO GOOD!
Can you feel it?
I KNEW YOU COULD!
Best wishes to you on this hug day.

I'm sending you this hug...
IT'S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.

I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I Smile and Seem Carefree,
There is no one Who misses you more than ME!Happy Hugs Day dear.

Hug day sms msg in English for Girlfriend boyfriend

Hug Is The Best Medical Cure For Every Disease,
Every Patient Needs A Hug For Curement.
A Hug Is Like A Boomerang You Get It Back Right Away.
Happy Hug Day…

Do You Know?
There Is One Gift Which Can’t Be Given
Without Taking It Back…
That Is Why I Give You Hug
Which Can’t Be Giving Without Taking It Back.
Happy Hug Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment