Wednesday 12 February 2014

Best Cute Collections of Valentines Day Poems for Him

Here are the Best Cute Collections of Valentines Day Poems for Him/Her. You are surely gonna fall in love with these Best Cute Collections of Valentines Day Poems for Him/Her. You can also share these Cute Valentines Day Poems for Him/Her.
Love poems would never fail to put him/her in the right mood. It will always impress him. You are at the right place as our team is going to put some fantastic and romantic Cute Valentines Day Poems for Him.
Without wasting more time let's move towards the Poems section below!

Valentines Day Poems for Him

Intoxicating Valentine

My Valentine, you’re all I want;
In you, I find joy and delight;
You give me everything I need;
I’m happiest when you’re in sight.

I think of you both night and day;
I’m drawn to you in pure attraction;
When you’re not here, I ache for you,
For your fulfilling satisfaction.

I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
I never thought that I would capture
The deep, exciting thrills we have,
This intoxicating bliss and rapture.

Please be my Valentine, and more;
Be my life, my world, my all;
Together we can be content,
And share life’s pleasures, big and small.

By Joanna Fuchs




A Hope


“The day we met I did not know
That life would take such a turn
There was a spark as if a show
And there I saw the rising sun

Our love was fresh as the dew
And it would win I just knew
For you were there always for me
Your love was pure I could see

Today we stand as solid as rock
Madly in love as if in a lock
In this world o’ dear Valentine
Our love one day shall shine

Happy Valentine’s Day!”

My True Valentine

“No words to tell you
No expression left
For my love is true
And that’s not new

You already know
What place you hold
Emotions may change
Problems can range

But you are with me
I have nothing to worry
For you are the best
My true Valentine
Happy Valentine’s Day!”

Forever Mine

My Valentine, I love just you;
My devotion I declare.
I’ll spend my life looking for ways
To show you that I care.

Please say you feel the same for me;
Say you’ll be forever mine;
We’ll share a life of happiness,
My treasured Valentine.

By Joanna Fuchs
Valentine Obsession

My Valentine, my love, my all,
How did this come to be?
This romance has me quite beguiled;
You’ve captivated me.

I breathe you every waking hour,
And when I sleep, I dream
That you are in my arms again...
Sweet fantasies extreme.

I’m sure that I was born for you;
You have me so fulfilled.
You kiss me and caress me,
As wild feelings start to build.

But that’s not all, my Valentine;
My mind is also yours.
And for this fine obsession,
It seems there are no cures.

So tell me that you feel the same;
Tell me that you’re mine.
Let me know you’ll always be
My treasured Valentine.

By Joanna Fuchs

One Perfect Rose

A single flower he sent me ,since we met
all tenderly his messenger he chose;
deep-hearted, pure with scented dew
still wet
one perfect rose.
I knew the language of the flower
"my fragile leaves ,it said
his heart enclose"
love long has taken for his locket
one perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet
one perfect limousine,
do you suppose?
Ah, no it’s always just my luck to get
one perfect rose

monia jackson

such a short time

When I first saw your face I knew you were mine
We have both grown to love each other in such a short time
you know I’ve been looking for you all my life
for the day when I become your wife
you have given me security and love
which I’ve only ever dreamed of
I know there is a heaven and dreams do come true
someone up there loves me
because they sent me
YOU

amanda perkins

Incoming Search Terms

valentine day poems for him
valentine day poem for him
valentines day poem for him
funny valentines day poems for him
valentines day poems for husband
valentines day love poems for him
happy valentines day poems for him
short funny valentines day poems
romantic valentines day poems for him

No comments:

Post a Comment