Wednesday 12 February 2014

Best Collection of Valentines Day Poems for Kids & Funny Valentines Poems

If this Valentines Day you are planning to spend time with your kids or children and I think its just a beautiful idea and you should do it. Kids are like flowers and they only want love and affection from their parents. If you give them love then they will give it back to you the twice of it so go on and spend this Valentines Day with them.

You can do different things to bring smile to you r kids face like you can sing a valentines day songs, you also something very special for them. You can write or tell them a Valentines day Poems and they will surely enjoy it!

Valentines Day Poems for Kids


Three Valentines
(to the tune of “Mary Had a Little Lamb”)


Three valentines I have for you,
Have for you, have for you,
Three valentines I have for you,
Pink and red and blue.
I’ll put them in the mail for you,
Mail for you, mail for you,
I’ll put them in the mail for you,
Pink and red and blue.




Love is a Circle

Love is a circle,
Round and round,
Love goes up,
And love comes down,
Love is on the inside,
Trying to get out,
Love is whirling and twirling about!



You are the greatest grandpa; (Grandma)
We have lots of fun.
If there were a grandpa contest,
You surely would have won!
Thanks for being such a good grandpa!
I love you.

If I had to have a brother (ha, ha) (For Brothers)
I’m glad it could be you.
I’m thankful to you, (name)
For the brotherly things you do!
Thanks for being a good brother!
I love you.


I’m glad to have a sister (For Sisters)
Who is so nice and sweet.
As a good friend and a sister
My (name) can’t be beat!
Thanks for being such a good sister!
I love you.


Funny Valentines Day Poems


Once, to bless the rest of my life,
Give me a girl or woman,
Goddess love, let one happen to me,
Designed so as to soul and body
Fully Decorated with your golden gifts,
The fact that I, a poor, joyless man
Refresh me to him with all my heart
And love it and worship can!

A male letter Mark

A male letter Mark experienced
What Beautiful before he stuck.
He was licked by a princess.
Since love was awakened in him.
He wanted to kiss her again,
Since he has had to travel.
He loved her in vain.
This is the tragedy of life!


Ever since I saw him …
Ever since I saw him,
Believe myself to be blind;
Where I look back only,
If I see him alone;
As in a waking dream
Hovers his image before me,
Emerged from the depths of darkness
Heller only up.

Else dark and colorless
Everything around me,
Sisters’ games
Not I sought ‘more
I would rather cry
Still in the closet;
Ever since I saw him,
love to be blind.

If all the whole world's taxicabs
Came running to my call,
I'd park right by your door and honk
In the handsomest cab of all.
We'd drive to Spain, Maine or Spokane!
Could anything be sweeter
Than ticking off a million miles
Upon a metal meter?

Incoming Search Terms

funny valentines day poems for kids
valentines day poem for kids
valentine day poems for kids
valentines day poems from kids
valentine day poem for kids
valentines day poems kids
short valentines day poems for kids
valentines day poems for children
valentines day poems for children
valentines day poems for parents from children
silly valentines day poems for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment