Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy Valentines Day Messages, SMS

Valentines Day Messages, SMS, eCard, Greetings

CUTE VALENTINES DAY IDEAS is offering You Happy Valentines Day Messages, SMS, eCard, Greetings, Quotes, Sayings and many more stuff with your LOVE. Just follow this post dedicated to all the Lovers out there!


Happy Valentines Day Messages

Why I Love you

The Smallest Word
Is "I"
The Sweetest Word
Is "LOVE"
And
The Dearest Person
In The World
Is "YOU"
That's Why
I LOVE YOU

 

Just show all your love on Valentine Day

There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone's sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling your sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all your love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day

Remember 1 thing, I LOVE YOU

I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldnt help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So Ive fallen in love with you
and Ill never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I dont know what Ill say
But Ill never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!

True valentine!

"Next Time If It Rain,Try To Catch Few Drops In Your Hand...The Drops You Catch Is The Amount Of You Loving Me...And The Amount You Miss Is The Amount Of I Am Loving You..."

Be my Valentine

You're so beautiful, you're so fine
I wish so dearly that you would be mine
Today and always you are in my heart
so please make me happy, be my valentine
Forever and always, we'll never be apart

Happy Valentine's day sms

Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.
We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special someone.
Happy Valentines Day dear.

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!


Cute Valentine Messages Sms



You Fought And Won My Heart Long Ago,

My Love Extends Beyond A Single Day.

When I Think Of You,

I See A Bright Future.

You Are My Heart,

You Are My Life Valentine,

I Will Die For You.

Happy Valentine!
If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you as my VALENTINE.
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

February is the month of:
Kisses and Surprises;
Proposals and Dates;
Chocolates and Flowers;
And Hugs and Love;
May you have a life full of love in the Valentine month!


When you kiss me
without uttering a single word,
you speak to my soul..
Happy Kiss Day!

Eyes Your warming smile Your wonderful country accent Makes me smile I'm shy to talk to you Foolish, I don't know why What to be scared of, You remind me of stars in the sky Beautiful and bright You're a joyful sight I don't know you well But wish to know you more, Maybe go on a date Or see a show, either one, I'll just be happy to know That we gave it a shot And didn't just let it go


Incoming Search Terms

happy valentine day message\s
happy valentine day sms in english
romantic valentines day text messages
valentine days sms messages
valentine day msgs
happy valentines day sms
love sms text
valentine sms for friends
only sms love
free love messages

valentine day sms

No comments:

Post a Comment