Thursday 23 January 2014

Happy Rose Day SMS, Messages, Quotes 2014


Cute Valentines Day Ideas is providing Happy Rose Day SMS, Messages Quotes 2014 for the upcoming event of Rose Day which is on the (Valentine Week – Day 1 | Celebrated on 7th February | Friday in 2014).

This is the day when the lovers present to their Special Someone a beautiful Rose with Romantic SMS, Messages. Latest Collection of Happy Rose Day SMS, Messages Quotes 2014.

Here we will be posting about happy rose day 2014, valentine rose day sms, happy rose day greetings, happy rose day messages, happy rose day message/s.

Happy Rose Day SMS, Messages 2014


A rose doesn’t means for proposing love
It also means
R- Rare
O- Ones
S- Supporting
E- Entire life
Happy Rose Day 2014


Fragrance can be defined without Rose.
But,
Friendship can’t be defined without YOU.
Happy Rose Day


Bunch Of Rosese For My Love

'/@ \@@/
\@@@/
||
Bunch Of Rosese For My Love.
Happy Rose Day Sweet Heart....


Black Rose For An Enemy
White Rose For Peace
Red Rose For Love
Pink Rose For A Close Friend.
Yellow Rose For A New Friend.
Now Which One
I Can Deserve For You In Rose
Day?


Any 1 can love a Rose.
But no 1 will love a leaf that.
made the Rose.
dont love some one who is beautiful
but love the one who can make ur life beatiful.
Happy Rose Day


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, similar to a rose without color.
Love you forever!
Happy Rose Day


░░░(¯`:´¯)░░Hello Honey… ♥
░░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░I Just
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)░(¯`:´¯)⋰Want to
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)Say you
░░░ (_.:._).░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)Something..
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░(_.•´/|\`•._)I had
░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░░(_.:._).in my Mind
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯) Since
░░(_.•´/|\`•._) We
░░░(_.:._)░░░░░ MET…
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░ ..
░░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░ ..
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)░(¯`:´¯)⋰
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)
░░░ (_.:._).░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░(_.•´/|\`•._)
░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░░(_.:._).
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)..
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)
░░░(_.:._)░░░░░
Will You Marry me ♥ ?


Bunch of Red Rose for my love
can’t live without you
“I love you”
Happy Rose Day


With this rose, I express my
thoughts and feelings about you
that I have held for so long.
I feel when I am with you like a rose,
not because of its beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you

Happy Rose Day Messages 2014



Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this.
Happy Rose Day!

If I have a bunch of roses
I will insert a plastic rose in it
And give it to you & say
"Our Friendship continues til d last rose dried".

Everyone likes the rose petals but

'Everyone likes the rose petals but not the green sepals which protects it in its budding stage, similarly everyone loves the beautiful faces but not those who spend life in making others beautiful.'

Similar feelings are so soft like flowers

'Flower are very soft dön't touch them with hard hands....
Similary feelings are so soft like flowers don't touch them with harsh words....'


Incoming Search Terms

happy rose day quotes
happy rose day cards
happy valentines day rose
happy rose day status
happy rose day ecards
happy rose day card
happy rose day quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment